[F]odaski

• [color=#ff3333][font=Georgia][size=medium][size=xx-large][size=large][size=medium][size=small]What is your name?[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/font][/color]
    [font=Georgia][size=medium][size=xx-large][size=large][size=medium][size=small]I speak Portuguese, so I'm sorry for failures in writing[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/font]
    [font=Georgia][size=medium][size=xx-large][size=large][size=medium][size=small]My name is Saul with nickname [F]odaski in game[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/font]
    [font=Georgia][size=medium][size=xx-large][size=large][size=medium][size=small][color=#ff3333][font=Georgia][size=small]Why were you banned?[/size][/font][/color][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/font]
    [font=Georgia][size=medium][size=xx-large][size=large][size=medium][size=small]Frankly I'm not sure more good I'll tell you what I think happened; I was doing a place to break into a house, putting stairs to jump and I drop it in and as I think I did at a very high point, when I jumped think anti-cheat detected as fly or super jump and ended up banishing me![/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/font]
    [font=Georgia][size=medium][size=xx-large][size=large][size=medium][size=small][color=#ff3333][font=Georgia][size=small]Do you admit that you used cheats / hacks?[/size][/font][/color][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/font]
    [font=Georgia][size=medium][size=xx-large][size=large][size=medium][size=small][color=#ff3333][font=Georgia][size=small][color=#777777][size=small][font=arial,sans-serif][color=#222222][size=medium]i have not used hacker because it was a system failure![/size][/color][/font][/size][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/font]
    [font=Georgia][size=medium][size=xx-large][size=large][size=medium][size=small][color=#ff3333][font=Georgia][size=small][color=#777777][size=small][font=arial,sans-serif][color=#ff3333][size=small][font=Georgia][size=medium][size=small][font=Georgia]Why do you think you should be unbanned?[/font][/size][/size][/font][/size][/color][/font][/size][/color]
    [color=#333333]Because I think that an error occurred[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/font]

Thank you in advance for help and your work!

• Accept for now.

• [quote='Crushed' pid='12' dateline='1477495981']
    Accept for now.
    [/quote]

I play with the guy before , Nothing i saw prove hes hacking. He's legit as far as Im concern. Hope my input helps out

Rambo