Banned Apeal

• i am sorry. i did click on a file that has rust hack but i did not use any hack in game because i don't want to be banned. i close the file but i did not see that it was running. after i jot banned i was shocked and i thought why was i banned and i remember about the hack file i check in the task manager and it was running. i was very sad. i ask please let me play again in your server i use the cilent version and don't have money to buy the game rust. i am very sorry. please let me play again. i really enjoy the game and your server.
    thank you.

• [color=#ff3333][b]APPEAL DENIED[/b][/color]

• OK. Well that was my fault. So i guess this is the end.
    The server was fun and thanks for making the cilent.
    Thanks for letting me play.

• [quote='Kshadowgamer' pid='902' dateline='1490543235']
    i am sorry. i did click on a file that has rust hack but i did not use any hack in game because i don't want to be banned. i close the file but i did not see that it was running. after i jot banned i was shocked and i thought why was i banned and i remember about the hack file i check in the task manager and it was running. i was very sad. i ask please let me play again in your server i use the cilent version and don't have money to buy the game rust. i am very sorry. please let me play again. i really enjoy the game and your server.
    thank you.
    [/quote]

Same here... I was testing cheat on my local server.. after i conected to rust server i got banned... I never used cheats in multiplayer game only for testing)on local server)... but What can u do...

• [quote=SABAN]
    [quote=Kshadowgamer]
    i am sorry. i did click on a file that has rust hack but i did not use any hack in game because i don't want to be banned. i close the file but i did not see that it was running. after i jot banned i was shocked and i thought why was i banned and i remember about the hack file i check in the task manager and it was running. i was very sad. i ask please let me play again in your server i use the cilent version and don't have money to buy the game rust. i am very sorry. please let me play again. i really enjoy the game and your server.
    thank you.
    [/quote]

Same here... I was testing cheat on my local server.. after i conected to rust server i got banned... I never used cheats in multiplayer game only for testing)on local server)... but What can u do...
    [/quote]

AntiCheat plugin checks for installed hack. You must understand we never make difference between having a hack vs having a hack because "test". We had more than enough players who said that they just have hacks for [i]testing [/i]and you can guess the result... So nop, an installed hack is NEVER allowed on our server, no reason for it.

TL;DR: Plugin sees you have hack -> bans automatically.

• I got some messages that I was kick off your server??because I told that kid all them shit to mess with him you can see how many time I die nearly everyone can kill me how in the world me having a hack can allow that bro I would have to advantage alway..I am working right now so I don't know what's going on bro..but on my part that kid but if he send you what I send him you would see I was fuking with him cause I couldn't have open anyone door that bug was moved..lol

• [quote=franklin]
    I got some messages that I was kick off your server??because I told that kid all them shit to mess with him you can see how many time I die nearly everyone can kill me how in the world me having a hack can allow that bro I would have to advantage alway..I am working right now so I don't know what's going on bro..but on my part that kid but if he send you what I send him you would see I was fuking with him cause I couldn't have open anyone door that bug was moved..lol
    [/quote]

If you want to appeal, open a new thread and answer the questions in the template.
    It would be helpful if you were post your ingame name.

--EX