Collaboration offer

• Hello crushed!
    You probably dont know who am i but thats okay,  let me introduce myself! I am random guy from Czech republic who is interested in programming and who's skills should be useful. I can help you make your server less vulnerable to attacks of "hackers" :D So if you are interested in our potentional teamwork in future contact me on my mail: vojmar213@gmail.com
    BTW: Your last launcher was terrible if you want i can help you make it better (and tell me why you had passwords compiled in that executable)

• Hello Crushed !
    hello how are you, I want to say that your server is the best server I played on rust!!!! I saw that there are french people on this server like me I just ask If  I can be a admin rust because I am a rust players and If there are french people who they need help I will can help them so I just ask that ?
    Thank you for your answer
    Lachiver

• kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• Hi Crushed,
    How are you?, I want to say that your server is the best server I play on rust!!!! I saw that there are ffrench people on this server like me I just ask If I can be a admin rust because I am a rust players and If there are french people who they need help so I will can help them so I just ask that ?
    Thank you for your answer
    Lachiver