Global chat( hacker hacker, you have cheat)

• Can someone can do something about op for clan and rest guys? I cant stand this anymore every day whole day, when we fight they just saying "Hacker, hacker u have cheat and rest" and all that on global chat, can someone punish them??? So tell me guys what should i do left this server? Or fight every day with large pack of kids? Or someone can punish them or mute them, so they can stop calling me hacker?

• [quote='Vidrih96' pid='885' dateline='1488998181']
    Can someone can do something about op for clan and rest guys? I cant stand this anymore every day whole day, when we fight they just saying "Hacker, hacker u have cheat and rest" and all that on global chat, can someone punish them??? So tell me guys what should i do left this server? Or fight every day with large pack of kids? Or someone can punish them or mute them, so they can stop calling me hacker?
    [/quote]

And one more screenshot.

• [quote='Vidrih96' pid='886' dateline='1488998243']
    [quote='Vidrih96' pid='885' dateline='1488998181']
    Can someone can do something about op for clan and rest guys? I cant stand this anymore every day whole day, when we fight they just saying "Hacker, hacker u have cheat and rest" and all that on global chat, can someone punish them??? So tell me guys what should i do left this server? Or fight every day with large pack of kids? Or someone can punish them or mute them, so they can stop calling me hacker?
    [/quote]

And one more screenshot.
    [/quote]

Hi!

They will be warned. If it don't stop this shit then mute.

--EX

• [quote='Vidrih96' pid='885' dateline='1488998181']
    Can someone can do something about op for clan and rest guys? I cant stand this anymore every day whole day, when we fight they just saying "Hacker, hacker u have cheat and rest" and all that on [url=http://www.baloune.com/guide-sante-chiens]assurance chien [/url] global chat, can someone punish them??? So tell me guys what should i do left this server? Or fight every day with large pack of kids? Or someone can punish them or mute them, so they can stop calling me hacker?
    [/quote]

Hello!
    I'm wondering that how can i protect my account of hackers?
    Thanks!