Someone saying i was hacking and my clan is hacking

• Hello,i started playing duo on this server a few days ago,we just finished raiding clan [OpFor] and their leader or clan member i dont know what is his status is calling me and my duo teammate Vidrih96 a hacker,i want any admin or moderator to at least check logs or monitor my clan [4SRB] for quite some time so it proves we are not hacking,we dont like being called something we are not.
    If an admin decides its just pointless i dont care take the thread down but i want to addres this as a concern because i think he has some leverage and knows someone from your staff
    because he is threatning me the whole time you are getting banned and so on.
    Sincerely skrndelj :shy:

• [quote='[4SRB] Skrndelj' pid='878' dateline='1488757395']
    Hello,i started playing duo on this server a few days ago,we just finished raiding clan [OpFor] and their leader or clan member i dont know what is his status is calling me and my duo teammate Vidrih96 a hacker,i want any admin or moderator to at least check logs or monitor my clan [4SRB] for quite some time so it proves we are not hacking,we dont like being called something we are not.
    If an admin decides its just pointless i dont care take the thread down but i want to addres this as a concern because i think he has some leverage and knows someone from your staff
    because he is threatning me the whole time you are getting banned and so on.
    Sincerely skrndelj :shy:
    [/quote]

Hi!

Well, I will check the logs (as always) and as all the staff always say: we constantly check all the players. If the result will be that no cheat has happened I will ask them to stop the hack accusations. 
    (I asked the playerbase multiple times to stop crying and accusing each other in global chat, but - as you saw - most of them don't give a shit about the correct way of reporting players...)

--EX