Application

• Hey Admins! Tis I, Goddessofthehobos!

Since I spend so gosh darn much time on this server, I figured, I may as well put myself to some use and be an extra helping hand, since I seem to be online during the slow time for the server (usually between 11pm-5:30am Pacific Time) , when no other admins are around. I often notice players needing help during that time, and no one is around to help them. I try to help with what I can help with, but I can only do so much as a lowly hobo player. I love this server, and everytime I do leave for a little bit, I always end up coming back very quickly. Its truly the best server around in my opinion, the only thing that would make it better would be more players, and I think having admins available more often would really help in gaining and keeping a bigger regular player base.

[list]
    [*][color=#ff33cc]Your Name? [/color][b] GoddessoftheHobos[/b]

[*][color=#ff33cc]How old are you?  [/color][b]Between 25-30...A lady doesnt tell her real age[/b][b]    [/b][color=#ff33cc]     [/color]

[*][color=#ff33cc]How long are you playing on Rusticaland? [/color][b]5 Months very regularly, 9 months on another account non-regularly[/b]

[*][color=#ff33cc]How long are you playing Rust ?[/color][b] 1 1/2 years on experimental and about a year playing legacy[/b]

[*][color=#ff33cc]How many hours a day can you be Online?[/color][b] 1-6[/b]

[*][color=#ff33cc]Did you already got any experience as an ingame admin, mod or similar? [/color][b]I mod various semi-popular youtubers live stream chats on the regular[/b]

[][color=#ff33cc]Why you want to be admin/mod // Why you want to work in our team?[/color]
    [/list][size=small][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#ff33cc]Specific -[/color][b] Please see my explanation above. :)[/b][/font][/size]
    [list]
    [
    ][color=#ff33cc]Did you got experience  in...[/color]

[*][color=#ff33cc]-Programming? ( C#, Java, HT[/color][color=#ff33cc]ML, SQL, PHP)[/color][b] Basic HTML experience as well as very experienced with maintaining/running building websites, video editing, marketing, promotions, forum admin etc. [/b]

[/list]