Heli not working/active and paralyzed animals :(

• The helicopter has not been active/on the map AT ALL for the last 5 days. My clan has told admin this various times, and we get told that "the heli setting is on default and is working fine" Except that for 5 whole days and many many many many hours of my clan playing, there has not been a single helicopter active at any time on the map. The heli used to come approximately once and hour, and now it never comes at all.

Something is broken/turned off/not working properly with the heli. Can you please double check and fix it so the heli will be active once again?? Pretty please?

Also the animals...Oh the poor paralyzed animals. :(

In my opinion it takes a whole lot of fun out of the game to have the animals completely frozen and not moving and that they will only attack/chase you, if you attack them first. It makes the game far too simple and takes out what I feel is a very important element of the game. Please re-consider changing it back to active animals.
    Thanks guys :)

• [quote=GoddessoftheHobos]
    The helicopter has not been active/on the map AT ALL for the last 5 days. My clan has told admin this various times, and we get told that "the heli setting is on default and is working fine" Except that for 5 whole days and many many many many hours of my clan playing, there has not been a single helicopter active at any time on the map. The heli used to come approximately once and hour, and now it never comes at all.

Something is broken/turned off/not working properly with the heli. Can you please double check and fix it so the heli will be active once again?? Pretty please?

Also the animals...Oh the poor paralyzed animals. :(

In my opinion it takes a whole lot of fun out of the game to have the animals completely frozen and not moving and that they will only attack/chase you, if you attack them first. It makes the game far too simple and takes out what I feel is a very important element of the game. Please re-consider changing it back to active animals.
    Thanks guys :)
    [/quote]

Crushed will be able to tell you more about the chopper / animal things. AFAIK there is no chopper controller plugin active atm, so if it still not working after a server restart then it must be something more serious bug. I'll inform Crushed in case he doesn't check the forum.

About the AI: still the same. Because FP is working on a much better animal AI system (tbh I wouldn't call the current one an AI..), so until then nothing we can do about the animals I think.

• ofc i could tell you more about everything.

In case of the heli- maybe something broke. i will check that

and in case of the animals- Well. the AI is fucked. yea. thats why i turn of the AI most of the time. cause that boosts our Server fps a lot.
    sry-