Unban IP

• I have my friend who's name in the game is "Scarface CSGOReaper.com" and he was banned because of admin impersonation, and he just did it for the goofs and gaffs. he didn't know that it's prohibited in the public chat, and he got ip banned, and the cruel part is that we play in computer game room and we all got ip banned from the server (JohannesFur - THE MAN"there's 2 of us using the same username", Savage,and rustypower). We've loved the server so much we just want to have fun playing with it. i hope we get unban and consider my reason of why we want to get unban. everything in the server is fun.

• [quote='wawewa5' pid='841' dateline='1486874094']
    I have my friend who's name in the game is "Scarface CSGOReaper.com" and he was banned because of admin impersonation, and he just did it for the goofs and gaffs. he didn't know that it's prohibited in the public chat, and he got ip banned, and the cruel part is that we play in computer game room and we all got ip banned from the server (JohannesFur - THE MAN"there's 2 of us using the same username", Savage,and rustypower). We've loved the server so much we just want to have fun playing with it. i hope we get unban and consider my reason of why we want to get unban. everything in the server is fun.
    [/quote]

You get ban for impersonating an admin on every server. Not knowing the rule is not an excuse, you should have read the /help for the rules.
    We punish the user with the (IP)ban, so we can be sure that the banned won't be able to reconnect anymore. It's not our problem if anyone else is playing from the same IP, because we can't know if it's the same person or not.

Say a thanks to rustyfarai that he banned you all.

[color=#ff3333][b]APPEAL DENIED.[/b][/color]

• okay, admin i appreciate your answer we thank you for creating the server i hope it gets recognized more by the players, it's a well balanced server.