[Application] Andrew.

• [b][size=small][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]General-[/font][/size]
    [/b]
    [list]

[*]Your Name?  (Doesnt HAVE to be your real name) : My In-Game name and Real-Life name is Andrew.

[*]How old are you? : I am 15 years old.

[*]How long are you playing on Rusticaland? :Like a month.

[*]How long are you playing Rust ? :3 years, I have played the old Rust too (Legacy).

[*]How many hours a day can you be Online? :4-5 when I have school, and 6-7 in weekend.

[*]How many hours a day can you be Avalible? ( Like Teamspeak, Steam chat , etc.):Same.

[*]Did you already got any experience as an ingame admin, mod or similar? Yes I do, I am an experienced admin.

[*]Why you want to be admin/mod // Why you want to work in our team?:Because I really love this server, and there's not to much admins online the whole day, if i could be an admin, i could be online almost the whole day, and help people.
    [/list][b][size=small][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Specific -[/font][/size][/b]
    [list]

[*]Did you got experience  in...:I do have experience in forums, Rust, and Programming in Java, HTML and PHP.

[*]-Programming? ( C#, Java, HTML, SQL, PHP)  : Java, HTML, PHP.
    -Maintaining Teamspeak?-Maintaining a Website?-Maintaining a Forum? I had a whole comunnity of rust before, but i closed it because I didn't had $$ at the time.
    [/list]