Ban appeal

• Ok I know why I got banned I killed one of ur admins friends and he got salty bc I lasred him with a ak and he said nice scripts and banned me so it’s bullshit saying I did when I didint so please stop saying I did and unban me or is ur server that unfair that when one of ur admins die they get butthurt and want to ban ppl to get their loot back

• @Jkoko ur making false accusations tho bc I wasn’t scriptung

• @godless don't say "you didn't do anything"!, this is my job and I heard so many excuses for hacking ... if you admit it maybe I could help you ,,,,
    maybe we see in 60 days for unban ....
    and making false accusations does not help you buddy ,,,, Bye bye

• @Jkoko so u wont unban me for something i didint do just give me a secind chance

• listen to me well ... until now I have been patient to explain
    I've already wasted too much time talking about this ...
    I repeat I was not in the game but we know how to catch the cheaters!
    And I'm not obliged to explain to you how I did it !!
    You've been sawed and that's it !!!
    B Y E
    ; D

• @Jkoko also if u could just unban me and watch me closley and youll see i dont have scripts i can just control my fucking recoil

• @Jkoko ur not the only admin? there was defintley one on i wasnt using recoil scripts also u said u saw me so u were online :)

• WTF u saying ??? LOL
    you didn't understand anything of what I wrote on the post !!
    are you already saying shit because I wasn't even ONLINE !! loooll
    and we don't need to be online for saw hackers!
    which friends???!! I don't know what you're making up or what you're talking about !!
    I repeat: I was NOT in the game !!
    byeeeee

• @Jkoko saw me with cheats and u say that i didint kill ur friend and i didint see the tag fucking admin in chat say u killed my friend with scripts hmm dont try and cover up ur bs just unban me and stop lying

• well ....
    1- Admin's can't play like a normal player!
    And no admin has played and if you kill an admin you are not banned!
    2- NONE of our friends in the steam or in the game does not have the privileges of bullshits you are saying !! nobody needs your stuff, we can craft them !!
    3-our server is absolutely right and we don't need to abuse or anything, don't accuse us with lies!
    I saw you with your cheats and accept it!
    Bye bye

• U posted as the same person from 2 accounts as I said on your other post . Ban appeal DENIED!

read more
  • M

Okay i was banned for some reason maybe a glitch i was standing in my base opened my door and got glitched between 2 doors and flied and then got banned for reason Cheat Detected So if its a misunderstanding could you please unban me? my discord is:MatuxS#6620

read more
  • The fact that u admit using scripts in our server, and trying to join with a different steam under a different name, your ban appeal is DENIED!.

read more