RULES OF RUST SERVER RUSTICALAND

• Those are the latest rules of Rusticaland RUST server, To be enforced from now (2/13/2019)
    Rules have been changed, So please follow them or punishment will be made :)
    Rules of Rusticaland RUST server

1.General
    1.1 Only ENGLISH language allowed in global chat!
    1.2 Spamming the chat may result in a temp mute!
    1.3 Joining from Russia / Russian players are not allowed to play here because of the high usage of cheats
    1.4 Lying to / impersonating a staff member may result in a PERMANENT BAN!

2.Safezone and VIPs
    2.1 No fight with heli at safe zone!
    2.2 Only VIPs are allowed to sleep in the safezone, other players are not allowed and will be teleported out!
    2.3 VIPs are only allowed one room for themselves and leaving the other rooms untouched!
    2.4 Don't cause chaos, like stealing every other player's items out of Bench, recycler etc.
    2.5 Accessing VIP area as non-VIP may / looting VIP room definitely result in a PERMANENT BAN!

3.Hacking and Cheats usage
    3.1 Having/using cheats, hacks, exploits, bugs (no matter how long or it was used at all) result in a PERMANENT BAN!
    3.2 Having recent VAC / gamebans (from any game) within 60 days may result in a PERMANENT BAN!
    3.2.1 The Staff is holding the privilege, to ban players with VAC / Gamebans, on their own volition!
    3.2.2 Having VAC / gameban from RUST result in a PERMANENT BAN! If you can't join an official server due to your bans, you won't be able to join here as well.
    3.3 Asking for cheats or sharing cheats or help to break the rules is prohibited.
    3.4 Supporting or concealing of hackers, even if you don't use hacks yourself may result in a PERMANENT BAN!
    3.5 Ban evading result in a PERMANENT BAN!
    3.5.1 Ban evading VAC / EAC gameban with cracked client usage also counts and will be punished as ban evade.

-->Staff members may ban you for any appropriate reason, If you feel you have been banned unfairly, a ban appeal can be made at the forum, Ban Appeal section

• U posted as the same person from 2 accounts as I said on your other post . Ban appeal DENIED!

read more
  • M

Okay i was banned for some reason maybe a glitch i was standing in my base opened my door and got glitched between 2 doors and flied and then got banned for reason Cheat Detected So if its a misunderstanding could you please unban me? my discord is:MatuxS#6620

read more
  • The fact that u admit using scripts in our server, and trying to join with a different steam under a different name, your ban appeal is DENIED!.

read more