Cave Exploit

• Hello everyone.

i am here to report some players for an abuse in this server at 04 am 24/07/2018

Name : Wolverine - kratOs -

So at 04 Am this morning this players decide to raid a cave base without breaking the large walls but from the elevator.They simply "Pro_white know all details " ( bug exploit not fixed in this server )

At 09 Am , an admin connect and i explained him all the facts.He investigate and obviously found how they proced, he decide to ban the responsable.Who after found his account banned gives the tips to his friends.

Name : 7mody - IBqd - and the (Aim) clan.

They did the same exploit : " Pro_white know all details ". They raid the cave base as normal as possible : doors and Tc.

Tons of stuff got stoled with a bug exploit, a hard work stole with cheating.

Bug exploit are illégal and sanctionned with perma ban, they did this knowing the consequence that KratOs payed before.

I wish you consider my report and decide to act with law and rules of server. Cheater are not welcome in such good server.

Raiderbull.

• administrators

kratOs been banned temp for 2 weeks as punishment
    The exploit can't be fixed because that a bug from the developer and not a server side.