My Friend Despacito

• Why he was banned: He was accused of using anti-recoil script for an Assault Rifle, but he just had a muzzle brake attachment on it.

Has he used cheats/hacks?: no, he only has used mods for single-player games but I do recall that once he was banned from GTA5 Online for using a mod menu about one year ago, but that's it. I've known him for quite some time now and I don't remember very many cheating incidents.

Why he and I believe he should be Unbanned: This was one of my very first servers that I found in rust, which was just about last week. A few days ago Despacito (my friend) had decided to hop on as well. Ever since then we have became really attached to this server and we have grinded out so much hard work together. It's been so much fun and he was the one who even got me into Rust so much. So I'm begging you, PLEASE unban him. I'm not happy that he is banned and neither is he, ESPECIALLY because he didn't even do anything wrong or break any rules.bolded text

• Global Moderator

buddy, this is rust not GTA5 ... it makes no sense your speech is sorry, as he used hacks without telling you you do not have to make ban appeal for your friend !!!
    Because he used hack only when the STAFF was offline ... But remember that we are 24 / 24h on the server and he cheated!

• @Jkoko i was not cheating lmao.. some random dude called me out for cheating and the admin/mod banned me. no proof at all, he just took the guys word.

• But there was no proof that he cheated at all

• this is TheBoxThief btw on my phone

• @jkoko any proof that they had against me? I will do anything to prove my innocence, show downloaded files, my rust folder, I don't know what to down from here honestly

• Global Moderator

hm ... look we do not rely on the word on the chat if someone said that you are a hacker ... you had lots of reports, but you were not smart to use hack thinking that I was offline ,,,,
    I'm sorry but "Ban Appeal DENIED"
    Good luck :)

• @Jkoko never hacked, people got tilted because I kept killing them. with zero evidence you shouldn't ban people off of reports. if you don't mind telling me, what was I reported for? I really don't understand this.

• Here’s something extra, but he was accused of having almost no recoil on his AK when he killed the guy, but when I looted it, it had muzzle blast or whatever it’s called on it, which removes 50% of the recoil on the gun. Along with that they have played rust for some time now and they have learned how to counter some of the recoil. Just something extra though