Dunno the title

• What is your name ?
    [color=#ff3333][font=Georgia][size=medium][size=xx-large][size=large][size=medium][size=small][color=#333333]Dank memes[/color][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/font][/color]
    [color=#ff3333][font=Georgia][size=medium][size=xx-large][size=large][size=medium][size=small][color=#333333][size=medium][font=Georgia][size=small]Why were you banned?[/size][/font][/size][/color][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/font][/color]
    [color=#ff3333][font=Georgia][size=medium][size=xx-large][size=large][size=medium][size=small][color=#333333][size=medium]admin said i got detected using esp by eac [/size][/color][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/font][/color]
    [color=#ff3333][font=Georgia][size=medium][size=xx-large][size=large][size=medium][size=small][color=#333333][size=medium][font=Georgia][size=medium][size=xx-large][size=large][size=medium][size=small][font=Georgia][size=small][size=small][font=arial,sans-serif][size=small][font=Georgia][size=medium][size=small][font=Georgia]Why do you think you should be unbanned?[/font][/size][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/size][/font][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/font][/size][/color][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/font][/color]
    today i played for bout 3hours at morning and went offline to go to sleep and when i woke up i was banned , asked extreme he said i got banned for esp detected by easy anti cheat , like im 100% positive that i didnt use hack so can you guys atleast check the anti cheat again like if it was me who used hack ? like  i never even used hack for a single sec on rust , like i even take ss's all time when i get quad kill and stuff and i win events and stuff i can show them aswell

• Not the EAC. More like our own new anticheat.

• so my ban is permanent ?

• [quote='nickoler' pid='763' dateline='1481896496']
    everyday the server was getting better and better and newer people kept joining :Big Grin, better protection against hackers , ( i even got banned by an admin :Big Grin )
    [/quote]

GG

• Like i say Fucking hipocrit low skilled guy u get a banhammer in da face..

I told you the day u got banned i go laugh so much and here is

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• lol nicholer fck u man ::D ı  am crying laughing ::D omg fckng hacker u were saying u never love the hackers  ::Dnd fck u.u report me :D