I Am lucifer and ı got banned

• ı got banned from you extreme ı had playing like 3 month in this server and everyone know and loves me.you said you followed me you saw to me.Doesnt problem extreme.You was know me.I never betray.I am a man who have to trust his words.You shouldnt last words " we had enough from you" you broke my name and my heart.And my loyality to everyone in server.Fuck it ı will never play again rust.Just playing for ı dont want to think anything else you know my situtation.Anyway  nice 3 month.nice to play and enjoy with yours.Have a good life

• [quote='Lucifer' pid='760' dateline='1481720813']
    ı got banned from you extreme ı had playing like 3 month in this server and everyone know and loves me.you said you followed me you saw to me.Doesnt problem extreme.You was know me.I never betray.I am a man who have to trust his words.You shouldnt last words " we had enough from you" you broke my name and my heart.And my loyality to everyone in server.Fuck it ı will never play again rust.Just playing for ı dont want to think anything else you know my situtation.Anyway  nice 3 month.nice to play and enjoy with yours.Have a good life
    [/quote]

[color=#ff3333][b]Noone loves cheaters. [/b][/color]

As I told multiple times, I don't care if someone playing for years on this server, if I got him cheating he will be banned.

--EX

• I am not cheating fuck it who care ... and nobody loves unjust person!!