Free ban

• Hello its me KebabuDievs and i think i got banned for no reason. I was looking base to raid and i teleported home and Kitty started to insult me and Dj ceburekas cuz she says we cheat but we not. Then i got banned Reason Retard And i want to be unbanned or check video or something which shows where i cheats.

• I been watching you and your friends for nearly 3h ... just roaming around a base that have no sound coming out of it ... like how did you guys know that there was someone inside ?? +++ I tried to test your esp by coming near you guys with a different neck name and guess what happen ... as soon as I came from behind the rocks I get headshoted wow ...

• Guest said:

I been watching you and your friends for nearly 3h ... just roaming around a base that have no sound coming out of it ... like how did you guys know that there was someone inside ?? +++ I tried to test your esp by coming near you guys with a different neck name and guess what happen ... as soon as I came from behind the rocks I get headshoted wow ...

-KittyVEVO

• You guys think you can miss all you want in the server and use esp to help a group of 4 to tell them where is loot in bases you raid and where is player coming from no ... you cant .

• Why u lie kitty? We waz walking with POK clan and searching some bases to raid. We comed to that base and started taljing maybe hes online. No one replyed and we heard shots. We tryed to find but you just disapeared and u admins can go check logs we didint killed u. U disapeared. U tryed to do that again when there qas pok clan. U shooted againa dndisapeared. Why u lie u got headshot? If u ban everyone then makes proofs. Like now u dont have proof why u ban him.

• Other admins please go check logs or smth. We didint even killed kitty. U can ask POK we was just seaeching base to raid.

• Yes you lied KittyVEVO we didint headshot you. we searching bazes.And POK Tryied to help us raid that base WE didint know is online or not.

• Somoene check yesterday logs.We didint head shot.

• Looks like Kitty want bann you and POK for nothing cuz she hate them.

I see POK warned for nothing.. After one of Kitty's old teammate banned for cheat

Trash player aka miicro sama said " Chrused unbann him "

What ?

But you and your friend banned for nothing....

( Trash player was who killd Kitty with HS! )

I Think Chrused didnt know what's happening right now .

((Hope i not get banned after this comment))

• We didint nothing with ceburekas we wanna get unbaned and enjoy play server.because i like it and i Vote for #1

• Looks like Kitty want bann you and POK for nothing cuz she hate them.

I see POK warned for nothing.. After one of Kitty's old teammate banned for cheat

Trash player aka miicro sama said " Chrused unbann him "

What ?

But you and your friend banned for nothing....

( Trash player was who killd Kitty with HS! )

I Think Chrused didnt know what's happening right now .

((Hope i not get banned after this comment)) don't come up with words mate your friend was clearly esping and had to banned him and the other players who were playing with him I told them that if you roamed with a cheater again you will be banned .. I didn't banned them I warned them the only one who was banned is the cheater.

• @kebabudievs you're a cheater mate why are you asking for unbanned when you were telling them where every enemy was coming from using your esp ... and on top of that how did you know there was players online on the base you started raiding ? when no sound was coming out ? ... you guys keep circling around the base and making weird sounds because you knew someone was in there although he didn't make any sound or even move because he was afk .

• Im not a cheater if i cheat i dont post in here.I dont cheat i promise i can show my dekstop.If you want and show videos where i cheat.