Ban Appeal

• Hello, I was banned about 2 days ago but i dont understand for what reason. When i trying to connect its only says "You are banned from this server" For sure i wasn't using any kind of cheats so i will really appreciate when someone explain me a reason of all that and again check if its not any mistake. My ingame nick was: Mavovoale.
    Greetings :)

• administrators

Hello, I was banned about 2 days ago but i dont understand for what reason. When i trying to connect its only says "You are banned from this server" For sure i wasn't using any kind of cheats so i will really appreciate when someone explain me a reason of all that and again check if its not any mistake. My ingame nick was: Mavovoale.
    Greetings :)

Yeah, after watching you and others during a huge battle, I seen you play like you had esp. We see this type of game play with all esp users.

• Esp? Soo the only reason you have is that you saw something? I think you confused me with someone man because i wasnt even fighting there, i was looting base which we raided while my clan teammates was fighting. Soo maybe next time check again what you saw and than you can do things like that.