Unban Threat

• [color=#f1f1f1][size=small][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]-What is your name?[/font][/size][/color]
    [color=#f1f1f1][size=small][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]PaTrIaRcHaS[/font][/size][/color]
    [color=#f1f1f1][size=small][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]-Why were you banned?[/font][/size][/color]
    [color=#f1f1f1][size=small][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]"Bitch hacker" witchis mature as fuck, only if i kill couple of donator kids it doesen't mean i'm cheating.[/font][/size][/color]
    [color=#f1f1f1][size=small][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]-Have you ever cheated?[/font][/size][/color]
    No i heven't im only good player with my great setup, if you would like i can show you setup also, My mouse funcions is not CHEATINGi even can come with steam version...
    [color=#f1f1f1][size=small][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thank you for reading my ban appeal and i hope we can get this resolved![/font][/size][/color]

[color=#f1f1f1][size=small][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Your kind regards,[/font][/size][/color]
    [color=#f1f1f1][size=small][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Marius(EPatriarchas)[/font][/size][/color]