CM application

• [list]
    [*]Your Name?     Yasser (Raijin
    [/list][list]

[*]How old are you?     [color=#6699ff]24[/color]
    [/list][list]

[*]How long have you been playing on Rusticaland?     [color=#6699ff]~3 Months.[/color]
    [/list][list]

[*]How long have you been playing on Rust?     [color=#6699ff]3 Years.[/color]
    [/list][list]

[*]How many hours a day can you be Online?     6-8[color=#6699ff] Hours.[/color]
    [/list][list]

[*]How many hours a day can you be Available? ( Like Teamspeak, Discord, Steam chat , etc.) [color=#6699ff]5 Hours.[/color]
    [/list][list]

[*]Did you already get any experience as an ingame admin, mod or similar?  Not yet
    [/list][list]

[*]Why you want to be CM/Mod/Admin // Why you want to work in our team? 
    [/list][color=#f1f1f1][size=small][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]          Well i love this server i had so much fun playing in it and i don't wanna see it going downhill because of cheaters and hackers that's why i wanna be a part of the team so i cant help taking out the trash[/font][/size][/color]

[list]

[*]Do you know any of our current staff members?(If you do, please specify by naming the staff member that you know)? [color=#6699ff]ExtremeEditionHUN.Jkoko.HentaiLover[/color]
    [/list][list]

[*]What languages can you speak fluently? [color=#6699ff]English-Arabic.[/color]
    [/list][list]

[*]Did you get/have experience in Programming? ( C#, Java, HTML, SQL, PHP) *
    [/list][color=#f1f1f1][size=small][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]        [color=#6699ff] no but im interessted in that[/color][/font][/size][/color]
    [list]

[*]Did you get/have experience in Maintaining Teamspeak, Website, Discord or Forum? [color=#6699ff]yea im on ts alot [/color]
    Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.[/list]