• [align=left][list]
    [*]Your Name?     [color=#6699ff]Bebo[/color]
    [/list][/align]

[list]
    []How old are you?     [color=#6699ff]25[/color]
    [/list]
    [list]
    [
    ]How long have you been playing on Rusticaland?     [color=#6699ff]~4 Months.[/color]
    [/list]
    [list]
    []How long have you been playing on Rust?     [color=#6699ff]3~4 Years.[/color]
    [/list]
    [list]
    [
    ]How many hours a day can you be Online?     [color=#6699ff]3~5 Hours.[/color]
    [/list]
    [list]
    []How many hours a day can you be Available? ( Like Teamspeak, Discord, Steam chat , etc.) [color=#6699ff]3~5 Hours.[/color]
    [/list]
    [list]
    [
    ]Did you already get any experience as an ingame admin, mod or similar? 
    [/list][align=center]      [color=#6699ff]  Yes, I was administrator on Rusty Lords, but there were problems in the dedicated-co and this problem can be solved soon or maybe not,There are witnesses in Server RusticaLand witness this.[/color][/align]

[list]
    [*]Why you want to be CM/Mod/Admin // Why you want to work in our team? 
    [/list][align=center]       [color=#6699ff]  Frankly I find this fun,and find this in the delights of help people and I will be at their service, and to improve the server and I would like to be part of it, and is an honor for me to work in the biggest cracked server.[/color][/align]

[list]
    []Are you fine giving up playing for the Mod/Admin position? as your duties will include helping players on a regular basis, checking into hackusations, upholding the rules of the server and so on?  [color=#6699ff]Yes, I am fully prepared for that.[/color]
    [/list]
    [list]
    [
    ]Do you know any of our current staff members?(If you do, please specify by naming the staff member that you know)? [color=#6699ff]ExtremeEditionHUN.[/color]
    [/list]
    [list]
    []What languages can you speak fluently? [color=#6699ff]English-Arabic.[/color]
    [/list]
    [list]
    [
    ]Did you get/have experience in Programming? ( C#, Java, HTML, SQL, PHP) *
    [/list][align=center]        [color=#6699ff] i get experience in all about the game and making servers from A To Z  and all the blugins,commands and permissions and codes and adjustment configs.[/color][/align]

[list]
    []Did you get/have experience in Maintaining Teamspeak, Website, Discord or Forum? [color=#6699ff]maybe Discord and i'm not skilled at it.[/color]
    [
    ]Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
    [/list]                                                      [color=#ffcc33]  [/color][color=#33cc33] I would like to say It is an honor for me to work in the biggest cracked server.[/color]

[color=#33cc33]   Thank you for reading my application! [/color]