Application CM

• [size=medium]Your name? - Sztos (in game) , (in real life) Bartek :)[/size]
    [size=medium]How old are you? - 19[/size]
    [size=medium]How long are you playing on Rusticaland? - Since 2 wipes[/size]
    [size=medium]How long are you playing Rust? - Since few years [/size]
    [size=medium]How many hours a day can you be online? I can be online 8-10 hours per day. [/size]
    [size=medium]How many hours a day can you be Avalivle? ( Like Teamspeak , Steam chat , etc. ) - 8-10 like on Rust[/size]
    [size=medium][color=#000000][font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Did you already get any experience as an ingame admin, mod or similar? - I was Admin on many servers in the other games. I was Helper too. But in Rust it would be my first time , but im learning quick.[/font][/color][/size]
    [color=#000000][size=medium][font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][color=#000000][font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Why you want to be CM/Mod/Admin // Why you want to work in our team? - Right now i would love to be CM , mod is not for me yet.[/font][/color][/font][/size][/color]
    [color=#000000][font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][color=#000000][size=medium][font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][color=#000000][font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Do you know any of our current staff members?(If you do, please specify by naming the staff member that you know)  - I think i know all of the stuff members. But Jkoko is the best for me because I can see him everytime on the server :D[/font][/color][/font][/size][/color][/font][/color]
    [color=#000000][font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][color=#000000][font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][color=#000000][size=medium][font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][color=#000000][font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]What languages can you speak fluently? - Polish , English[/font][/color][/font][/size][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color]
    [color=#000000][font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][color=#000000][font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][color=#000000][size=medium][font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][color=#000000][font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Did you get/have experience in Programming? ( C#, Java, HTML, SQL, PHP) - No to be honest.[/font][/color][/font][/size][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color]
    [color=#000000][font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][color=#000000][font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][color=#000000][font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][color=#000000][size=medium][font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][color=#000000][font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Did you get/have experience in Maintaining Teamspeak, Website, Discord or Forum? - I had my own Teamspeak server , also i had my forum. [/font][/color][/font][/size][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color]
    [color=#000000][font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=medium][color=#000000][font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][color=#000000][font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][color=#000000][font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][color=#000000][font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][color=#000000][font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=medium]Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know - I have a lot of free time to spend on the server so i can be usefull for the players :)[/size][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color]