Can't wake up on safe

• I agree with Crushed about this:
    "" He does great work. But the front end / support stuff, is not one of his professions. ""
    Well .... My profession is hunting cheaters-hackers!
    you already have a ban for cheats on an old server, and you've been on my blacklist for a few weeks ...
    With all the evidence and all the reports I could give you immediate Permaban also on our server ... I was kind and I wanted to give you another chance, for 3 hours I wrote you to install our Launcher always asking "please".
    And you always invented absurd excuses !!
    Last thing, don't make chat conversation cuts just to get me
      look bad at all ... and you're a poor victim!
    And you're not ... You have to be honest ...
    Bye bye :)

read more
  • So I do have the use the Rusticaland launcher to play on the server?

EDIT: This is the error I get every time I try and use the launcher. https://gyazo.com/6ba7eb568ec53f82128ed721f3fa706f

read more
  • Greetings.
    It is maybe true, that this is not a written rule that's displayed anywhere, and we are setup for it - so all players can join- ( not only with our launcher or client )
    But, as i already said and quote :
    "its not a basic rule .
    But if one player repeatedly gets reported by players + our plugins, shows suspicious behavior , he CAN use the launcher to prevent himself from being banned with false reason"

That this just now happen in an unfortunate moment,- where the launcher is not yet fully bug-free , is just bad luck .

Im currently working mostly of all my daily 24h time on the Launcher to get it ready asap.

Therefor - you still can get unbanned, just have a bit of patience for the working launcher.

And as an end-note i do have to apologize for some of the inappropriate behavior from Jkoko.
    He does great work. But the front-end / support stuff, is not one of his professions.

read more