LiveZilla Live Help
"New-ish" Player looking for other newbies or a team to roll with

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

"New-ish" Player looking for other newbies or a team to roll with

Hey all,

Like the title says I am a "new-ish" player to Rust and I am looking for some more newbies to roll with and have fun learning the game or possible a seasoned team that is willing to take in a new player in exchange for some resource gathering! 

I have played Rust on and off for around a year in total and it usually goes something like this: 
- Gather resources
- Build small hidden (to me its hidden) base
- Gather high quality resources
- Reinforce base to metal and expand a bit
- Craft a couple guns and armor never to be used
- Get found
- Get raided while cowering in my base
- Quit
- Watch youtube videos of Rust a week later
- Repeat

So basically I know the basics of the game, how to build (strong vs weak sides etc), how and where to loot, where to look for resources, what to upgrade, how to craft, things like that. What I"m hoping to find is some people to really experience the PVP aspect of the game with, I rarely roam when I play solo, and if I am it's to gather resources naked so I don't lose much, so it would be cool to run with a group or someone else so there isn't as much pressure as there is solo and get into some gunfights that I might actually come out on top of.

(I am from Canada and I can devote a lot of time to Rust - I played ARK religiously so that should prove it being another time sink lol)

So let me know if you are looking to team up or willing to take in a newbie!

I'm also new to the game. im downloading it today but im skilled player and watched videos also, if this server is stable we can play some rust together Smile)