Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application CM

Your name? - Sztos (in game) , (in real life) Bartek Smile
How old are you? - 19
How long are you playing on Rusticaland? - Since 2 wipes
How long are you playing Rust? - Since few years 
How many hours a day can you be online? I can be online 8-10 hours per day. 
How many hours a day can you be Avalivle? ( Like Teamspeak , Steam chat , etc. ) - 8-10 like on Rust
Did you already get any experience as an ingame admin, mod or similar? - I was Admin on many servers in the other games. I was Helper too. But in Rust it would be my first time , but im learning quick.
Why you want to be CM/Mod/Admin // Why you want to work in our team? - Right now i would love to be CM , mod is not for me yet.
Do you know any of our current staff members?(If you do, please specify by naming the staff member that you know)  - I think i know all of the stuff members. But Jkoko is the best for me because I can see him everytime on the server Big Grin
What languages can you speak fluently? - Polish , English
Did you get/have experience in Programming? ( C#, Java, HTML, SQL, PHP) - No to be honest.
Did you get/have experience in Maintaining Teamspeak, Website, Discord or Forum? - I had my own Teamspeak server , also i had my forum. 
Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know - I have a lot of free time to spend on the server so i can be usefull for the players Smile