LiveZilla Live Help
Game Stuck at loading

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Game Stuck at loading

When i start the game through steam my game wont go past loading,but when i press join with your launcher it connects me to your server.The problem is when i try to join other servers,i dissconect from your server and type ip from different server and it says steam auth failed.I saw there was a hotfix for this,but i cant seem to find download link for it,because your launcher didnt download it for me.It says launche is up to date,but i still get steam auth failed,or get stuck at loading screen when entering thorugh steam.

My Specs:
Processor: core i7 7700k
Graphics card: rx480 8gb
Ram:16gb ddr4

Uhm, if you have legit steam version of Rust you don't have to use our Steam Edition RusticalandLauncher. SteamAuth error is a known bug on official servers, EAC developers are already working on to fix it.

--EX
Extreme efficiency in extreme conditions.

(01-20-2018, 12:59 AM)ExtremeEditionHUN Wrote: Uhm, if you have legit steam version of Rust you don't have to use our Steam Edition RusticalandLauncher. SteamAuth error is a known bug on official servers, EAC developers are already working on to fix it.

--EX

I dont have legit version,i tried to redownload your game fully and it still wont load