LiveZilla Live Help
Ban appeal | ecdgl, Giblede

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Ban appeal | ecdgl, Giblede

-What is your name? ecdgl and Giblede (that's two players ban in same reason, same day, same time)
-Why were you banned? We are not sure, but we're guess for hacking, cuz we accually called admin a hacker.
-Do you admit that you have / had cheats / hacks? No we don't. We both are legal steam users and one of us have 1600 played hours, other one is about 300-400 hours of this game. So what is the point of hacking.
-Why do you think you should be unbanned? I thinks yes, because there was big misunderstanding in this situation. Admin in lunch site were rocketing BRADLEY and we were not sure it's hacker or something, so attacked him, he with no warning and other reason started to rocket at us, killed one with SMG. In that whole PVP time one of us (me ecdgl) were spaming in chat for help from admins and that admin PrivateCrabs were not answering. After I ran away and my friend Giblede was killed by PrivateCrabs with smg through the wall. We met each other in base, we were asking about what happend, hoping to get some answers from that admin, and he accused us for hacking, threatened to ban us. We were like "wtf" or something, and in few minutes that happend.

I'am not sure there is our mistake or that admins, but we wasted all day waiting for help. Sorry if we did something wrong...Just...We are vanilla players, admins don't play in those servers with noclips and godmodes, so sorry.

Peace.

(12-09-2017, 12:35 AM)Ecdgl Wrote: -What is your name? ecdgl and Giblede (that's two players ban in same reason, same day, same time)
-Why were you banned? We are not sure, but we're guess for hacking, cuz we accually called admin a hacker.
-Do you admit that you have / had cheats / hacks? No we don't. We both are legal steam users and one of us have 1600 played hours, other one is about 300-400 hours of this game. So what is the point of hacking.
-Why do you think you should be unbanned? I thinks yes, because there was big misunderstanding in this situation. Admin in lunch site were rocketing BRADLEY and we were not sure it's hacker or something, so attacked him, he with no warning and other reason started to rocket at us, killed one with SMG. In that whole PVP time one of us (me ecdgl) were spaming in chat for help from admins and that admin PrivateCrabs were not answering. After I ran away and my friend Giblede was killed by PrivateCrabs with smg through the wall. We met each other in base, we were asking about what happend, hoping to get some answers from that admin, and he accused us for hacking, threatened to ban us. We were like "wtf" or something, and in few minutes that happend.

I'am not sure there is our mistake or that admins, but we wasted all day waiting for help. Sorry if we did something wrong...Just...We are vanilla players, admins don't play in those servers with noclips and godmodes, so sorry.

Peace.

I've been an admin on Rusticaland for 2000+ hours going on 3 years now, maybe even longer, (I need to check on actual dates).. Spotting hackers isn't something new to me.. I don't think its fair for me to deny your appeal seeing that I am the one who banned you but I must say that the judgement of any admin has never been questioned, thus the reason why I have remained as admin for so long. I only call em like I see em.. Ban Appeal Denied