got ban from EAC

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

got ban from EAC

my name is sohera321
i got ban when i was offline from EAC i asked MOD and he told me
i had hacks befor 5 days but i deleted it 
i think i should be unaban cuz i didn't have any hacks befor 2 days when EAC enabled.
befor u decide ,argue with me!.
please just argue with me...

Hi!

New rules has been applied yesterday to clear off the undesired players from the RUST server, which resulted 50+ bans so far (all of them were based on evidences: speedhack, jumphack, wallhack, owning hacks, proxy hacks, steam DLL injectors, ban evades, russian players / country of connection, EAC / VAC bans related to Rust (252490) or Spacewar (480)).
You can read the currently enforced rules here: link

--EX
Extreme efficiency in extreme conditions.

k but curshed already unbaned me befor i get this ban,u know...

so explain i will get unban or no?

OMFG can u please answerrr meeeee!!!!!!!

Hi!

Every steamID and belonging IP-addresses that ever had any hack or cheat detection since 1st of September 2016 has been automatically banned and will remain banned permanently in correspondence with the Server Rules applied at 20.08.2017.

--EX

omg man but crushed unabned me dude wtf wrong with you????? the OWNER unabned me OMFG wtf wrong with u DUDE

lol Wrote:omg man but crushed unabned me dude wtf wrong with you????? the OWNER unabned me OMFG wtf wrong with u DUDE

Hi!

The server owner understood and agreed the new server rules and the direct consequences of it, therefore every rule is enforced on every player who has ever joined to the server. 

--EX

EAC ban me cuz i had,but i was unbaned by the owner so does't matter come on man please please ,plz dude

the only server i can play please man unabn me or anything please this is my only server i am sorry man please