LiveZilla Live Help
BANNED - HERB

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

BANNED - HERB

1.) Why was I banned?

I was banned for cheating, im guessing you know me for the name HERB Big Grin 
 For this ban appeal I'm quite certain that I won't get un banned however I wanted to clear things up with the owners and admins, for the entire one month wipe, I wasn't hacking at all, I had lots of reports and people spamming HERB HACKER OMG but we all know it wasn't hacks, I would've been banned and admins spectated me alot I guess. As the wipe was very near, the population had de creased, it was pretty boring and so I just tried to make it more fun with hacks. It wasn't very fun to be honest lol, I used hacks on this server for around 1 hour or maybe less. I'm truley sorry for this and it was not worth it at all as now I ruined my repretation for HERB :Sad  I love admins on this server as they always keep us safe, as for around 1hr of hacking, i got banned. That's really quick. I'm never planning to use hacks again, if I do get banned then place me under some super server fbi police watch lol, I'm a very good player in general and it was stupid of me to use hacks. Would love you all to bits if I had a second chance. Thanks RUSTICALAND. Lots of love and thanks for the amazing server you provide no matter if I do get unbanned or stay banned. PEACE <3

UPDATE / I also forgot to mention that I have supported this server by donating twice, like I said when I see something going well, I want to supporte the movement. Who ever is managing this an appeal please take this into considerstion if it helps, now I know that the admins are super protective and really good at what they do so there literally no reason of me hacking, the plan was the mess around for the ending days and start fresh with a new wipe. <3

I don't give a fuck about if you bought VIP or not, buying VIP doesn't save you from ban. Hacking is never ever allowed: not even 1 sec before wipe or "just testing" / "i just used for an hour" / "I used just for fun". You knew we have zero tolerance against any kind of cheating. No second chance for cheating.

APPEAL DENIED
Zero tolerance against cheaters.
Extreme efficiency in extreme conditions.

(06-27-2017, 08:39 PM)ExtremeEditionHUN Wrote: I don't give a fuck about if you bought VIP or not, buying VIP doesn't save you from ban. Hacking is never ever allowed: not even 1 sec before wipe or "just testing" / "i just used for an hour" / "I used just for fun". You knew we have zero tolerance against any kind of cheating. No second chance for cheating.

APPEAL DENIED

Okay au it was easy for PROWHITEGHOST to get unbanned tho, pretty unfair so I guess I just change my ip and come back as a new person with every hack I find on google haha suck it

waveytomas Wrote:
ExtremeEditionHUN Wrote:I don't give a fuck about if you bought VIP or not, buying VIP doesn't save you from ban. Hacking is never ever allowed: not even 1 sec before wipe or "just testing" / "i just used for an hour" / "I used just for fun". You knew we have zero tolerance against any kind of cheating. No second chance for cheating.

APPEAL DENIED

Okay au it was easy for PROWHITEGHOST to get unbanned tho, pretty unfair so I guess I just change my ip and come back as a new person with every hack I find on google haha suck it

Well, you can always try to evade ban, but sooner or later you will be banned again. Forget this server forever. No need to be childish, it definitely not gonna help you.

--EX

(06-27-2017, 10:48 PM)ExtremeEditionHUN Wrote:
waveytomas Wrote:
ExtremeEditionHUN Wrote:I don't give a fuck about if you bought VIP or not, buying VIP doesn't save you from ban. Hacking is never ever allowed: not even 1 sec before wipe or "just testing" / "i just used for an hour" / "I used just for fun". You knew we have zero tolerance against any kind of cheating. No second chance for cheating.

No we will see who suffers more lol you unbanned pro white ghost for the same reason. It wasn't a really big deal..

APPEAL DENIED

Well, you can always try to evade ban, but sooner or later you will be banned again. Forget this server forever. No need to be childish, it definitely not gonna help you.

--EX

The unban of Prowhite wasn't my decision at the end, as owner Crushed can override any of my decision. 

But even if he were unban you would not enjoy playing here anymore, I can guarantee that.

Btw I still don't understand this bitchy behaviour you doin' currently, you were cheating and you paid the price. Be a man, don't cry and accept the simple fact that you betrayed the community of Rusticaland and me mostly, because I defended you since the first report we got about you, because I didn't see any hack using from you during the hours of testing you. Until yesterday night. Sad...

--EX

(06-28-2017, 01:34 AM)ExtremeEditionHUN Wrote: The unban of Prowhite wasn't my decision at the end, as owner Crushed can override any of my decision. 

But even if he were unban you would not enjoy playing here anymore, I can guarantee that.

Btw I still don't understand this bitchy behaviour you doin' currently, you were cheating and you paid the price. Be a man, don't cry and accept the simple fact that you betrayed the community of Rusticaland and me mostly, because I defended you since the first report we got about you, because I didn't see any hack using from you during the hours of testing you. Until yesterday night. Sad...

What makes you say that? lol this is the most fun server I have played in a long time, the reason I'm being bitchy is because I say I supported you with buying VIP few times and shit and you tell me you don't give a fuck etc lol isn't that a bit rude, furthermore like I explained pro white got a second chance so I thought I should too. I dunno..
--EX

Don't forget there is NO correlation between buying VIP and the punishment because of hacking. You can't buy unban technically.

Btw I didn't gave Prowhite a second chance, I won't give to you as well.

--EX

(06-28-2017, 02:52 AM)ExtremeEditionHUN Wrote: Don't forget there is NO correlation between buying VIP and the punishment because of hacking. You can't buy unban technically.

Btw I didn't gave Prowhite a second chance, I won't give to you as well.

--EX

ye fuck it whatever my fault haha thanks EXTREME and CRUSHED Big GrinD