LiveZilla Live Help
Banned Apeal

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Banned Apeal

i am sorry. i did click on a file that has rust hack but i did not use any hack in game because i don't want to be banned. i close the file but i did not see that it was running. after i jot banned i was shocked and i thought why was i banned and i remember about the hack file i check in the task manager and it was running. i was very sad. i ask please let me play again in your server i use the cilent version and don't have money to buy the game rust. i am very sorry. please let me play again. i really enjoy the game and your server.
thank you.

APPEAL DENIED
Zero tolerance against cheaters.
Extreme efficiency in extreme conditions.

OK. Well that was my fault. So i guess this is the end.
The server was fun and thanks for making the cilent.
Thanks for letting me play.

(03-27-2017, 01:47 AM)Kshadowgamer Wrote: i am sorry. i did click on a file that has rust hack but i did not use any hack in game because i don't want to be banned. i close the file but i did not see that it was running. after i jot banned i was shocked and i thought why was i banned and i remember about the hack file i check in the task manager and it was running. i was very sad. i ask please let me play again in your server i use the cilent version and don't have money to buy the game rust. i am very sorry. please let me play again. i really enjoy the game and your server.
thank you.

Same here... I was testing cheat on my local server.. after i conected to rust server i got banned... I never used cheats in multiplayer game only for testing)on local server)... but What can u do...

SABAN Wrote:
Kshadowgamer Wrote:i am sorry. i did click on a file that has rust hack but i did not use any hack in game because i don't want to be banned. i close the file but i did not see that it was running. after i jot banned i was shocked and i thought why was i banned and i remember about the hack file i check in the task manager and it was running. i was very sad. i ask please let me play again in your server i use the cilent version and don't have money to buy the game rust. i am very sorry. please let me play again. i really enjoy the game and your server.
thank you.

Same here... I was testing cheat on my local server.. after i conected to rust server i got banned... I never used cheats in multiplayer game only for testing)on local server)... but What can u do...

AntiCheat plugin checks for installed hack. You must understand we never make difference between having a hack vs having a hack because "test". We had more than enough players who said that they just have hacks for testing and you can guess the result... So nop, an installed hack is NEVER allowed on our server, no reason for it.

TL;DR: Plugin sees you have hack -> bans automatically.

I got some messages that I was kick off your server??because I told that kid all them shit to mess with him you can see how many time I die nearly everyone can kill me how in the world me having a hack can allow that bro I would have to advantage alway..I am working right now so I don't know what's going on bro..but on my part that kid but if he send you what I send him you would see I was fuking with him cause I couldn't have open anyone door that bug was moved..lol

franklin Wrote:I got some messages that I was kick off your server??because I told that kid all them shit to mess with him you can see how many time I die nearly everyone can kill me how in the world me having a hack can allow that bro I would have to advantage alway..I am working right now so I don't know what's going on bro..but on my part that kid but if he send you what I send him you would see I was fuking with him cause I couldn't have open anyone door that bug was moved..lol

If you want to appeal, open a new thread and answer the questions in the template.
It would be helpful if you were post your ingame name.

--EX