LiveZilla Live Help
Someone saying i was hacking and my clan is hacking

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Someone saying i was hacking and my clan is hacking

Hello,i started playing duo on this server a few days ago,we just finished raiding clan [OpFor] and their leader or clan member i dont know what is his status is calling me and my duo teammate Vidrih96 a hacker,i want any admin or moderator to at least check logs or monitor my clan [4SRB] for quite some time so it proves we are not hacking,we dont like being called something we are not.
If an admin decides its just pointless i dont care take the thread down but i want to addres this as a concern because i think he has some leverage and knows someone from your staff
because he is threatning me the whole time you are getting banned and so on.
Sincerely skrndelj Shy

(03-06-2017, 09:43 AM)[4SRB] Skrndelj Wrote: Hello,i started playing duo on this server a few days ago,we just finished raiding clan [OpFor] and their leader or clan member i dont know what is his status is calling me and my duo teammate Vidrih96 a hacker,i want any admin or moderator to at least check logs or monitor my clan [4SRB] for quite some time so it proves we are not hacking,we dont like being called something we are not.
If an admin decides its just pointless i dont care take the thread down but i want to addres this as a concern because i think he has some leverage and knows someone from your staff
because he is threatning me the whole time you are getting banned and so on.
Sincerely skrndelj Shy

Hi!

Well, I will check the logs (as always) and as all the staff always say: we constantly check all the players. If the result will be that no cheat has happened I will ask them to stop the hack accusations. 
(I asked the playerbase multiple times to stop crying and accusing each other in global chat, but - as you saw - most of them don't give a shit about the correct way of reporting players...)

--EX
Extreme efficiency in extreme conditions.