LiveZilla Live Help
Ventox

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Ventox

i got banned ,, DIsconnected banned form server :,, same shit ,, i have no idea what is going on and why im banned plz reply fast :Sad think i schould be unbanned or at least explained why i got baned couz im not hacking

(02-19-2017, 03:30 AM)ventox Wrote: i got banned ,, DIsconnected banned form server :,, same shit ,, i have no idea what is going on and why im banned plz reply fast :Sad think i schould be unbanned or at least explained why i got baned couz im not hacking

Because of your clanmate used hacks for weeks!!! and you all profited from it (don't worry, your other clanmate has been banned too). Next time maybe report the cheaters, don't enjoy their "super power".
Zero tolerance against cheaters.
Extreme efficiency in extreme conditions.

(02-19-2017, 03:58 AM)ExtremeEditionHUN Wrote:
(02-19-2017, 03:30 AM)ventox Wrote: i got banned ,, DIsconnected banned form server :,, same shit ,, i have no idea what is going on and why im banned plz reply fast :Sad think i schould be unbanned or at least explained why i got baned couz im not hacking

Because of your clanmate used hacks for weeks!!! and you all profited from it (don't worry, your other clanmate has been banned too). Next time maybe report the cheaters, don't enjoy their "super power".

soryy  i had no idea he is hacking , im in clan with him just like few days , ho told me he is very experienced and and has over 2 k hours on steam rust earylier i was playing solo , how was i suposed to know he is hacing ? i helped him at the beginign he asked me for some building stuff so i gave it to him cuz i had ton of building suplies , you can check our chat he never mentioned he is hacking he said he is just experienced

(02-19-2017, 05:03 AM)ventox Wrote:

soryy  i had no idea he is hacking , im in clan with him just like few days , ho told me he is very experienced and and has over 2 k hours on steam rust earylier i was playing solo , how was i suposed to know he is hacing ? i helped him at the beginign he asked me for some building stuff so i gave it to him cuz i had ton of building suplies , you can check our chat he never mentioned he is hacking he said he is just experienced

Alright, I believe you. You are unbanned. Be careful who you play with in the future.

APPEAL APPROVED
Zero tolerance against cheaters.
Extreme efficiency in extreme conditions.

(02-19-2017, 06:31 AM)ExtremeEditionHUN Wrote:
(02-19-2017, 05:03 AM)ventox Wrote:

Alright, I believe you. You are unbanned. Be careful who you play with in the future.

APPEAL APPROVED

i appriciate that thank you , justice has been delivered next time if ill see something suspicious in someon ill report that immiditley