LiveZilla Live Help
Rusticaland Launcher where?

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rusticaland Launcher where?

So I saw on ur advertising site on crackedservers that U have a launcher for updates etc?

I've been searching through the forum and basically everything else for an hour now and cant find anything about it.. no mention no nothing.
Is it like a VIP only thing or?...

Thanks for any reply in advance.

(02-18-2017, 04:48 AM)PunkCupcake Wrote: So I saw on ur advertising site on crackedservers that U have a launcher for updates etc?

I've been searching through the forum and basically everything else for an hour now and cant find anything about it.. no mention no nothing.
Is it like a VIP only thing or?...

Thanks for any reply in advance.

Hi!

RusticalandLauncher comes (and works) with the Rusticaland RUST clients. Download and user our client if you want to use the Launcher. Client download page

Br,
--EX
Zero tolerance against cheaters.
Extreme efficiency in extreme conditions.

Oh okay I thought there would be a seperated download for only the launcher.
I downloaded rust from another source b4 and wanted to only update whats necessary cuz my connection sucks.
well I'll download the whole game again then. thanks a lot for the reply Big Grin

(02-18-2017, 07:32 AM)PunkCupcake Wrote: Oh okay I thought there would be a seperated download for only the launcher.
I downloaded rust from another source b4 and wanted to only update whats necessary cuz my connection sucks.
well I'll download the whole game again then. thanks a lot for the reply Big Grin

To make sure that Launcher work properly for every user I had to make the Launcher to work only with our client.
Zero tolerance against cheaters.
Extreme efficiency in extreme conditions.