LiveZilla Live Help
Help admins plz

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Help admins plz

Hey for unknow reason i can not connec to the server even tho i had no problems for last 3 days , now everytime i connect game says ,, disconected : connection attempt failed ,, i tried connecting with IP insted of luncher and resttarting my pc and steam but it is still same :Sad save me plz Smile

(02-09-2017, 07:19 PM)ventox Wrote: Hey for unknow reason i can not connec to the server even tho i had no problems for last 3 days , now everytime i connect game says ,, disconected : connection attempt failed ,, i tried connecting with IP insted of luncher and resttarting my pc and steam but it is still same :Sad save me plz Smile

Hi!

We are aware of this problem (happened to someone else too), but so far we couldn't solve it.

--EX
Zero tolerance against cheaters.
Extreme efficiency in extreme conditions.

(02-09-2017, 07:53 PM)ExtremeEditionHUN Wrote:
(02-09-2017, 07:19 PM)ventox Wrote: Hey for unknow reason i can not connec to the server even tho i had no problems for last 3 days , now everytime i connect game says ,, disconected : connection attempt failed ,, i tried connecting with IP insted of luncher and resttarting my pc and steam but it is still same :Sad save me plz Smile

Hi!

We are aware of this problem (happened to someone else too), but so far we couldn't solve it.

--EX
now i am reinstaling client maby that will help i will tell you about my results as soon as im done

extrem i have reinstaled my cliten but that did not help :/ . i logged in from my help IP without any problem , can you check if my IP is banned or somehing ?

(02-10-2017, 02:44 AM)ventox Wrote: extrem i have reinstaled my cliten but that did not help :/ . i logged in from my help IP without any problem , can you check if my IP  is banned or somehing ?

connection attempt failure- restart steam and launch rust as administrator from  folder then exit rust after menu is loaded and restart through steam without admin privilage and that should fix it Smile side note just restarting steam may fix it but if not try what i said, or another cause can be the need to reset your router/modem.

Locate yourself to where the rustical land folder is saved run the launcher as an administrator once loaded the client up and is on the rust menu quit the launcher then try run from steam again

Hope this helps