LiveZilla Live Help
Patch Bug

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patch Bug

Hello Everyone

I tried to play the Game Today And The Client Simply Asked Me To Download Some Upgrades But The Problem Is When It Start Patching It Simply Crash In The Middle Of Patching Tried To Open The Client Again It Forces Me To Download The Full Game, I downloaded The Game Like 3 Times And Crashed in the Midlle of the patch Again like 3 times , Then Decided to Change the Game Location And Its Still The Same Problem , I Really Need Help.

Hi!

I will check whats the problem in 3 hours.

BR,
EE
Zero tolerance against cheaters.
Extreme efficiency in extreme conditions.

A .txt-k patchelésénél hal meg a frissítő Sad

Just for the record: the update was corrupted because I fucked up an internal file. Sorry for everyone who had to redownload the full client again. This bug is fixed, so it won't appear anymore.

And to prevent any other update related bug that can damage the client I'm working on a backup method for the new version of the Launcher.

So stay tuned, prepare for wipe, be "friendly".

--EX
Zero tolerance against cheaters.
Extreme efficiency in extreme conditions.

(01-28-2017, 08:36 AM)ExtremeEditionHUN Wrote: Just for the record: the update was corrupted because I fucked up an internal file. Sorry for everyone who had to redownload the full client again. This bug is fixed, so it won't appear anymore.

And to prevent any other update related bug that can damage the client I'm working on a backup method for the new version of the Launcher.

So stay tuned, prepare for wipe, be "friendly".

--EX

Thank You Very Much Extreme the problem is Fixed Big Grin