Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

dunno the title

What is your name ?
Dank memes
Why were you banned?
admin said i got detected using esp by eac
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
today i played for bout 3hours at morning and went offline to go to sleep and when i woke up i was banned , asked extreme he said i got banned for esp detected by easy anti cheat , like im 100% positive that i didnt use hack so can you guys atleast check the anti cheat again like if it was me who used hack ? like  i never even used hack for a single sec on rust , like i even take ss's all time when i get quad kill and stuff and i win events and stuff i can show them aswell

Not the EAC. More like our own new anticheat.
ADMIN, ADMIN, PLIS HELP ,ME NO ENGLIS

so my ban is permanent ?

(12-16-2016, 11:54 PM)nickoler Wrote: everyday the server was getting better and better and newer people kept joining :Big Grin, better protection against hackers , ( i even got banned by an admin :Big Grin )

GG

Like i say Fucking hipocrit low skilled guy u get a banhammer in da face..

I told you the day u got banned i go laugh so much and here is

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

lol nicholer fck u man :Big Grin ı  am crying laughing :Big Grin omg fckng hacker u were saying u never love the hackers  :Big Grinnd fck u.u report me Big Grin