Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

I have a dream ...

60+ players ...
Wow, this is amazing!
Let's keep it that way, ok?

The reason of this thread?
Well, I am here to "personally" ask Crushed if I would be allowed to try and promote this server in ... certain other places - nothing asked for in return. Also, if you could use new templates, design ideas and things like this for the website and not only, me and my bud, who is also playing on your server, could help you a bit.
Again, nothing in return.
Personally, I just want to see a lot of people while playing Rust on your server, I want that thrill of the hunt I see on most of the Youtube videos.

Thank you and I am waiting for an answer.

Have a great day.
What is death for the living?

Great to hear. ofc You can promote and advertise. More players are always good,
and i love to see that someone rly uses the Forum xD
for that it is Here.

Yea. tipps . suggestions on Web based style are welcome Smile

you also can join our Teamspeak rusticaland.ddns.net we also use it just to write- When somethings happening Big Grin
ADMIN, ADMIN, PLIS HELP ,ME NO ENGLIS

(12-04-2016, 01:03 AM)Crushed Wrote: Great to hear.   ofc  You can promote and advertise.   More players are always good,
and i love to see that someone rly uses the Forum xD
for that it is  Here.

Yea.   tipps . suggestions on Web based style are welcome Smile  

you also can join our Teamspeak rusticaland.ddns.net  we also use it just to write-  When somethings happening Big Grin

Well yea, I kinda want the players to start using the forum, as it is a part of the server.
Let's hope that once there are events starting and other things, people will come on the forum, join the talks and vote for the server.
What is death for the living?